Xtransfer Fails Where 'From Loc' Is A Store And 'Inventory Status' Is Unavailable
(Doc ID 2719380.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempted to create a transfer where the 'from location' is a store, and the 'inventory status' is unavailable, xtransfer always rejects the creation of the transfer with following error:
Error: Invalid item/location
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select an item, from and to locations, where inventory is available, and the status is 'A' (there shouldnt be a reason to fail the transfer).
2. Build the transfer creation message with the details from step 1.
3. Confirm the inventory code is from an unavailable bucket, and the 'from location' is a store.
4. Request the transfer creation using the web service.
5. Confirm that transfer creation failed with error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document