Error on Save When Creating Custom ESS Job "An Error Occurred While Creating Parameters. Verify the Parameters and Try Again"
(Doc ID 2719594.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a custom ESS job the following error occurs while trying to save the job
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Navigate to Receivables > Setup and Maintenance.
2. Find the task > "Manage Enterprise Scheduler Job Definitions and Job Sets for Financial, Supply Chain Management, and Related Applications".
3. Click the "Create" button.
4. Fill in the fields > Display Name, Name, Path, Description, Job Application Name, Job Type, Report ID.
5. Click the "+” button to create the ESS Job parameter.
6. Complete the fields > Parameters Prompt, Data Type, Page Element.
7. Click the "Save and Close" button to save the parameters.
8. Click the "Save and Close" button to save the Job.
9. The error is presented when trying to save the job.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document