Unable To Split Receipt When More Than One Record Exists For The Same Item In The Receipt
(Doc ID 2719781.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.0 version, Configuration
When attempting to resolve discrepancy using split receipt, the following error occurs:
"Another user has changed the records you are trying to update. Do you want to refresh?"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Invoice Matching
2. Go to Summary Match and provide the document to match
3. Note that the Invoice and Receipt are matched Out of Tolerance. Click on Detail Match
4. In Detail Match, select Item to resolve and note that Split Receipt button is enabled.
5. Click on Split Receipt and click on Apply.
Observe that the application keeps giving the error "Another user has changed the records you are trying to update. Do you want to refresh?"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document