FA-SCM-QA: Unable to Quick complete or Complete with Details for WIP Inline if Target Value Defaults In Results
(Doc ID 2720056.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Quality Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to progress the work order for inline inspection if the characteristic value is set as 'Default Target Value' in inspection and then same value is entered while completing the work order. In this case, when try to complete the work order, the 'Next' button on the in-line inspection screen does not get activated.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Goto Applications
2. Supplychain Execution->Quality Management
3. Create Inspection Characteristic with Min/Max and Target Value
4. Create Manufacturing Inspection Plan with Specifications and Inspection
5. Approve the Inspection Plan
6. Work Definition->Task list->Create Work Definition for Assembly with
7. Work Execution->Task list->Create Work order
8. Release Work Orders
9. Task list->Review Dispatch List
10. Search with Work order Number
11. Click on Complete with Details
12. Enter the Target Value for All Samples
13. 'Next' Button greyed out after complete the Inspection
User should able to progress the Work Order Successfully after Complete the Manufacturing Inspection. Next button will be enable after Inspection to progress WO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document