Order Induction Default Is not Applied
(Doc ID 2720298.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom induction template does not include CFA (Custom flex attributes) at order level and does not apply the default value as defined in the Data Loading Template Configuration.
1. Navigate to Data Loading Template Configuration and customize a Purchase Order template to include a CFA at header level
2. Make sure that a default is defined for the CFA at ordhead level from step 1
3. Download the custom template from steps 1 and 2
4. Create a new order by defining information on the order and order detail tabs, do not provide any information in the CFA tab
5. Upload the template that creates the order
6. Verify that order has been created but default value was not applied
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!