PRC:PO: When Adding PO Line via FBDI, BPA Is Not Sourced to the New PO Line
(Doc ID 2721388.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding PO Line without Price via FBDI, then BPA is not sourced to the new PO Line despite specifying BPA No in Source Agreement.
When adding PO Line without Price via FBDI and specified a BPA number in Source Agreement, then added PO line price should be sourced from sourced BPA.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create and approve Blanket Purchase Agreement
- Create PO and Line:1(qty:1) via Import Order (File Upload > Load Interface File for Import > Import Orders) with No Price and specifying the BPA as Source Agreement
- A new PO : 66 was created and the price "90" and Source Agreement information in PO line 1 were derived from
- Approve the PO
- Add new PO Line:2(qty:2) to the PO:66 via Import Order with No Price and specifying the BPA as Source Agreement
- As the result, a new PO Line 2 was added successfully but the price is "100" that is same as List price in Item master and Source Agreement information is not derived.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document