Supplier Contacts Attached To Multiple Sites's Address Ended Up As partially Correct
(Doc ID 2721813.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Integration Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier contacts attached to multiple sites's address ended up as "partially" correct
In CFIN, it is possible for a "Contacts" to be associated with multiple Sites address.
However, queries in MFCS are showing that the "Contacts" from CFIN got associated with the Supplier as well as the 1st Supplier Site. The 2nd Supplier Site ended up with default values.
Steps To Recreate :
- Configure CFIN to call "Supplier Export Outbound Service" provided by RFI.
- Change an existing Supplier in CFIN which are having multiple Sites and has a single Contacts associated to all Sites.
- Supplier data should end up in RFI Supplier staging tables.
- Start RFI Supplier adapter.
- Query MFCS tables.
- Supplier will show the Contacts from CFIN.
- 1st Supplier Site will show the Contacts from CFIN.
- 2nd Supplier Site will show "defaulted" Contacts (expecting to be from CFIN).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document