SCCEXT Batch Incorrectly Updates Cost Change When Bracket Cost Update is Performed
(Doc ID 2721822.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there are multiple brackets during cost change creation, The updated costs are not calculated correctly.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create an item and set bracket costs for the item.
- Open cost change by item screen.
- Add cost change reason and description in header section.
- In Add item screen, enter supplier, country of sourcing and item detail.
- Set percentage cost change as zero.
- In bracket detail section, update cost for two brackets.
- Run SCCEXT batch.
- Notice bracket cost is not getting updated as per initiated cost change request and it is incorrectly updated only for first bracket.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document