Accrual Items Expired Are Zero Even The Date Has Expired in BICC
(Doc ID 2722091.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Loyalty - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is using Business Intelligence Cloud Connector with Oracle Fusion Loyalty Environment.
In this case they have used the following scenario:
1. Log as an user with BICC access in https://<hostname>/biacm
2. Manage offering and data stores
3. Select Loyalty offering
4. Select CrmAnalyticsAM.LoyaltyAM.AccrualItemPVO data store
5. Check all fields to extract. Be sure ACCRUALITEMPEOEXPIREDVALUE and ACCRUALITEMPEOEXPIRATIONDT are included
6. On menu right access the Manage Extract Schedules
7. Schedule to extract the data immediately.
8. Notice that the even there are some items where the item has expirated according to ACCRUALITEMPEOEXPIRATIONDT the column ACCRUALITEMPEOEXPIREDVALUE remains zero. It means there is no expired value.
The customer wants to know why they do not have expired value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document