Inventory History Generated With Same Sequence Number For Two Different Activity Codes
(Doc ID 2722383.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 20.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 20.3 version, Input and Output Interfaces
Inventory History generated with same sequence number for two different activity codes.
Sequence Number should be unique for each activity code.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Responsibility: Oracle Warehouse on Cloud
2) Navigation Path: Order Header > Created an order with one detail for single SKU
3) Ran a wave, allocated, picked and packed the inventory into a container
4) Invoked the RF transaction Audit OBLPN and scanned the above-packed OBLPN
5) The system prompted to scan the Item present on the container
6) But ended the Audit by pressing Ctrl+E without scanning any SKU
7) The system throws a warning message saying that Mismatch in the scanned item QTY
8) Accepted the message then completed the Audit
9) checked with the Inventory History and observed that the following two History Activities were generated with same sequence number.
12 - Order Detail Shorted.
52 - Audit Adjustment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document