In P6 Professional During F9 Scheduling, Editing Activity Layout Data, or Opening a Project Sometimes Popup Messages or Event Code Errors Unexpectedly Appear, E.g., "This Project Is Open by Other Users"
(Doc ID 2722542.1)
Last updated on MAY 09, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In P6 Professional During F9 Scheduling, Editing Activity Table View Data and or Opening a Project Unexpected Popup Messages and Event Code Errors Appear, E.g., "This Project Is Open by Other Users"
- TCCustomVirtualRow.ExistInDB: table=(WBS), Exception=(Unknown CloudDataType), sql=(SELECT wbs_id from projwbs WHERE wbs_id=####
- Popup message "<Project ID/Name> was deleted by another user."
- Event Code error "PRMDB-3764-9, PRM DBAccess Error: Unknown CloudDataType"
- During Open a Project popup message - "You have opened the Project in Shared mode"
- During F9 Schedule a Project popup message - "This project is open by other users"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document