Prod: STOCKCOUNTPROCESS_JOB Batch Fails With STKCNT_CHUNK_ERROR
(Doc ID 2724062.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
STOCKCOUNTPROCESS_JOB batch fails with below error.
Steps to recreate:
1. Create a stock upload file with the following:
- invalid FHEAD detail (e.g. no matching cycle count records on STAKE_HEAD, location_type not in ('W', 'S', 'E'), file_type != 'STKU', etc.)
- some invalid items (i.e. does not exist in ITEM_MASTER) with some valid item
2. Load STKU file by running the stockcount upload job. Program aborts referring to an error on the FHEAD records (e.g. Stock count with process ID 65014 and cycle count 110001 does not have a record)
3. Modify STKU file to fix the incorrect FHEAD record and rerun stockcount upload job. Job complete successfully.
- Reject file was created for the invalid items.
- Invalid items on SVC_STKUPLD_FDETL marked with 'R' status and error message of @0STKCNT_INV_ITEM.
- SVC_STKUPLD_FHEAD and SVC_STKUPLD_FTAIL should have status of 'P' processed
- SVC_STKUPLD_STATUS should have status of 'N'
4. Run the stockcount process job to process the successfully uploaded file.
Job fails with error below as
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document