Fusion Global HR: Error: Too Many Objects Match The Primary Key Oracle.job.Key Post Approval
(Doc ID 2724124.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.20.07.0 version, Global Human Resources
When attempting to Change Personal Information the following error occurs:
Error: Too many objects match the primary key oracle.job.Key post approving the "Change Personal Information" transaction
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login with Employee
2. Go to Personal Details>Click on National Identifiers section
3. Click on Add button and add NID
4. Click on Submit
1. Login with Approver
2. Click on My client Group> Quick Action -> Personal Details
3. Search for Employee(who submitted the transaction) and go to NID section and click on
4. Click on "Your approval is required. See details".
5. Click on Claim > Approve >Submit
6. Errored out
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document