When A Lease Have An Increase In The Lease Term, The System Is Calculating An Additional Payment.
(Doc ID 2724153.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a lease have an increase in the lease term, the system is calculating an additional payment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select lease in Manage Leases page, click on Action > Change Financial Terms
2. Increase the Noncancelable Term by 1
3. Change the first Periodic lease payment row and reduce the Number of Payments by 1
4. Change the last Periodic lease payment row and increase the Number of Payments by 2.
5. Click Generate Schedule
6. Review the Amortization Schedule for the lease.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document