Incorrect Case Rounding on PO Creation
(Doc ID 2724634.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an order is created, the quantities against each item are rounded to the case (or higher levels) in alignment with the rounding thresholds on item supp country. When an order is raised for an item with standard UOM KG, the rounding seems to be ignored.
Example: item with case size of 8KG, when an order is raised for 10KG, the case qty becomes 1.25 (instead of rounding to either 1 or 2).
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create two regular items, case size 8 on both, the only difference being the standard UOM of one is EA, the other KG (leave rounding threshold at 50% for case);
2. Create an order and add the item with std UOM EA, the qty should be 10 EA;
3. Notice that the case qty of that item has been rounded to 1;
4. Add the item with std UOM KG, the qty should be 10 KG;
5. Notice that the case qty is 1.25, which is incorrect as it has not been rounded.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!