WAC Not Updated After Ship And Receive Transfer With Work Order From Internal Finisher
(Doc ID 2724882.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a transfer involving an internal finisher with a work order is processed, the weighted average cost is not updated.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Warehouse and Internal Finisher.
2. Upload activity code with a cost type = Update Inventory Cost.
3. Create an inventory adjustment for an item in the warehouse and verify the item cost at item_loc_soh/tran_data.
4. Create a 2 leg transfer, type Manual Requisition, from your Warehouse to your internal finisher then back to your warehouse.
5. Add a work order to your transfer containing an activity with cost type = Update Inventory Cost.
6. Submit and approve the transfer.
7. Check the transfer status, the first leg is automatically closed. 2nd Leg.transfer is automatically created in 'A' status.
8. Next step to do is to process your Work Order which is created. After processing the message 2nd leg transfer status changed to 'S' and the quantities are cleared.
9. Check the cost of the item at item_loc_soh/tran_data no changes happened in the cost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document