Sub-Shell Log In Workspaces Tab In Dashboard Does Not Sort Correctly When Displayed Across Multiple Pages
(Doc ID 2725373.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 to 19.9 [Release 19.12 to 19.9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing a Sub-Shell Log in a Workspaces Tab in a Dashboard, when clicking on the header for any column to try and sort in either ascending or descending order, there is no change to the list. There are hundreds of Items in the list and it is displayed across multiple pages. When leaving the setting to "Display 1000 Per Page" the issue can be replicated and there is no sort on either page 1 or 2. However, if you select "Display 2000 Per Page" so that all items are displayed on one page, then the sort does work as expected.
This issue began after upgrading to Primvavera Unifier version 18.104.22.168 from version 18.8.5, In the older version, the options to sort are only to "Display 100 or 200 Items Per Page", however in this case the sort works as expected.
Expecting any column with up/down arrows (ascending or descending sort), to actually sort the lines in the chosen manner.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Unifier stage environment.
- Navigate to a Sub-Shell Log in Workspaces Tab of Dashboard > Top node > Select view of specific sub-shells.
- Note that there are several hundred Items total displayed across two pages.
- By default "Display 1000 Per Page" is selected.
- Attempt to sort any column that contains up/down arrows, no change is made in the sort order.
- Change to "Display xxxx Per Page" so that all items are displayed on a single page, and then attempt to sort by any column that contains up/down arrows and the sort order is changed as expected.
- Log into the Production environment which is still at version 18.8.5.
- Repeat steps 2-5. There are still several hundred Items displayed, but the only options are to "Display 100 or 200 Items Per Page".
- In the case of Production at the older version, sorting the columns works as expected and it sorts all pages at once as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document