Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud :User Cannot Add Additional Attribute Values To The Inspector Job Attribute For Inspection Types.
(Doc ID 2725448.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why user is getting error (Error You must enter a unique value (PSC_CC-6030003)) when they try to add any additional Attribute Values to the Job Attribute ( e.g. ORA_INSPECTION_TYPES for the Base Inspector )?
1. Log in as any implementation user
2. Navigate to Agency Staff page
3. Select Base Inspector user
4. Select + in the Job Function area
5. Select ORA_BUILDING_INSPECTOR / ORA_INSPECTION_TYPES
6. Search for an attribute that is not already added (MEC-Condensate Lines)
7. Unique Value error received i.e.'You must enter a unique value (PSC_CC-6030003)'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document