Web Browser Becomes Unresponsive When Switching to the Detail Form of a Business Process Record
(Doc ID 2726135.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When working within a Business Process Record (including but not limited to Cost-type Business Processes), the web browser becomes unresponsive when a user switches from the Upper Form to the Detail Form. The browser locks-up and the user is presented with a "Page(s) Unresponsive" message.
This issue occurs in both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox web browsers. If the user opens the Business Process record and goes directly to the Detail Form before making any change to the Upper Form, this issue does not occur.
The system should allow users to navigate to the Detail Form after making a change to the Upper Form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to the environment with a user who has access to create a Cost-type record.
- Navigate to a Project/Shell.
- Navigate to a Business Process log and create a new record.
- Make a change to a field on the Upper Form.
- Select the Detail Form tab and observe that the web browser becomes unresponsive.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document