Product Information Updated In The UI With Portuguese Language Is Not Being Reflected In The RESTAPI
(Doc ID 2726158.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion CX Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is using Sales -> Products in order to create a product for Loyalty Redemption Products, and they are using the product API for their mobile app, in order to show the products available:
1) Import Product via Import Management
2) Products are returned ok in the REST API /crmRestApi/resources/11.13.18.05/products
3) Customer access Sales-> Products with interface configured in Portuguese language, and change any Product field value.
4) The value changed for the product is not updated in the field returned in the REST API
5) Customer access Sales -> Products with interface configured in English, and change again a field.
6) Tha value changed is also changed in the field returned in the REST API.
So the problem is:
The customer is a brazilian customer, so they need to use the UI in Portuguese, but when they update the product information using Portuguese Language, the changes are not reflected in the REST API that they use for their mobile app.
So, how to 1) Use API for the Portuguese translation OR 2) Change the product information in the UI configured in Portuguese and reflect these changes to the REST API /crmRestApi/resources/11.13.18.05/products?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document