Oracle Fusion Learning Cloud: HDL Renewal Load For Terminated Employees results in JBO-retrievePersonId Error
(Doc ID 2726547.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Learning Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This scenario is for loading legacy learning and best applies to those industries or companies that have high rates of re-hires with learning renewals associated to regulatory, time-based certifications.
When using HDL to load a renewal assignment for terminated employees who may be rehired, the following error occurs:
JBO-populateFusionLogicalRow()::oracle.jbo.JboException: JBO-getLearningRecordObject()::oracle.jbo.JboException: JBO-retrievePersonId()::Couldn't retrieve person details for PersonNumber .....
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Learner worker assignment status is inactive (terminated)
2. Load course details using HDL
3. Create learning initiative with dummy target that doesn't retrieve anyone. The initiative advanced rules contain the expiration and renewal rules.
4. Load previous completions of the example Learner
5. Based on renewal rules, attempt to load a future learning record in active status for the sample employee
6. See error
Due to this issue, the learner's renewal status cannot be maintained upon re-hire of terminated employees.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document