When Exporting A BP To Excel, The Columns That Are An Image In Unifier Are Left With A Blank Title in the Exported File
(Doc ID 2726763.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 20.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing a Business Process log, there are those Data Elements that are defined in the Standard Log view in uDesigner for the Business Process (BP). In this case, in the far left two columns there are two additional items, Attachments and a Calendar object. These appear as icons in the BP log page: a Calendar and a Paperclip.
When clicking "Print out" > "Export to Excel", and then viewing the resulting "Download.xlsx" file, the Standard Log columns are properly displayed. But those first two columns that are icons in the BP log view, are Columns B and C in the resulting .xlsx file, and Row 1 which displays the Standard Log column names are both blank for those two columns. They are blank, and they cannot be removed from the layout.
That the columns in the Export should be labeled, or removable.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier Environment.
- Navigate to Project/Shell where this Business Process is enabled > BP Upper Node > BP node > Open "Business Process #1".
- Note that in the BP log view, the first two columns are icons: A "Calendar" icon and an "Attachments" icon with the same text if you hover over them. All other columns to the right are what is configured in uDesigner Standard Log for this BP log.
- Click "Print out" > "Export to Excel".
- In the resulting .xlsx document, the first column (Column A) is blank, no data. The 2nd two Columns (Columns B and C) define the value from the BP log (if no entry they are "false"), but there is no column label in Row 1, whereas other columns to the right have the uDesigner Standard BP log column headers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document