Drill-Through Information not Display for One Currency in Multi-Currency Load
(Doc ID 2727461.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service - Version 20.10.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Although data file contains two currency data, only one has drill-through information,
after loading data with below steps:
1) Prepared csv data containing tow currencies data: JPY and CNY
2) Location [Functional Currency] setting is already set to [NONE]
3) Currency Row definition is already added to Import Format setting
4) Run Data Load Rule, data successfully loaded
5) Confirm Drill-Through information, only JPY currency data has Drill-Through information.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document