PRC:POZ Supplier Contact Not Receiving Email after Registration Is Approved and User Account Is Created
(Doc ID 2727802.1)
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier who is Registered with User Account,Supplier User is not Receiving email to Supplier Portal Link with Credentials
The supplier contact who is created as user should get an access link
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Register Supplier Externally
2. Provide contact details while registration
3. Select a user account and Admin contact
4. Approve Supplier Registration by all Approvers
5. Receive a Notification Confirming Supplier Registration is Approved
6. But do not receive any Notification to Supplier Contact providing the URL to access
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document