The Group Asset Number Field is Not Populating For Member Assets Created Through Spreadsheet
(Doc ID 2727811.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating member assets via UI or spreadsheet, the Group Asset number field is not populating, although the Group Asset Description field is.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Add Asset
2. Create a member asset and select the group asset from the Asset Group Number field.
3. Click on Save and Close button
4. Refresh the Fixed Asset landing page and select the Additions incomplete link
5. Click on the new asset created
6. The Group Asset Number is blank but the Group Asset Description is populated with the group asset's description.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document