Shipment For Deleted Transfer Reduces 'Reserved' And 'Expected' Buckets Again
(Doc ID 2727818.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a transfer is deleted, it reduces TSF_EXPECTED_QTY and TSF_RESERVED_QTY for the respective item/location.
When a shipment message (ASNOut) comes for deleted transfer, it reduces TSF_EXPECTED_QTY and TSF_RESERVED_QTY again.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create two transfers for same warehouse and store.
- Approve the transfers.
- Notice that TSF_EXPECTED_QTY and TSF_RESERVED_QTY is updated in ITEM_LOC_SOH table accordingly.
- Delete the first transfer from UI. Notice that the status of transfer changes to 'Deleted' however for some reason DELETE message get stuck somewhere in integration layer (say in TSF_MFQUEUE table).
- WMS ships the transfer from warehouse.
- Notice that the ASNOut message was processed successfully by RMS changing the transfer status from 'Deleted' to 'In Progress'. It also reduces TSF_EXPECTED_QTY and TSF_RESERVED_QTY again which is an issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document