Invoice Created With Zero NON_MERCH_AMOUNT In INVC_NON_MERCH Table
(Doc ID 2728355.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Non Merchandise Invoice generated with zero NON_MERCH Amount
1) Create PO with item which has HTS and
2) Created Transportation and finalize it .
3) Create Custom Charges with component mapped to Non Merch Code, Allocate and confirm it
4) Got the message something like "Invoice created in approved .."
5) Save and close
6) Query INVC_HEAD and INVC_NON_MERCH tables
Invoice created with ZERO NON_MERCH Amount in INVC_NON_MERCH table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document