Label Date Format Showing as yyyy-mm-dd instead of dd-mm-yyyy
(Doc ID 2729868.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 20.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Whenever using columns such as "inventory.expire_date" in Label Designer, the output date
is shown as yyyy-mm-dd even if the facility date format is configured as dd-mm-yyyy.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Label Designer and create an iblpn label
2. Design the label with column name "inventory.expire_date
3. Add to Label Template View for IBLPNs
4. Go to IBLPNs UI and print Label for any iblpn
5. Check in zpl viewer and expiry date format will be yyyy-mm-dd
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document