When Adding a UDF field as a Column in EPS View, the Project Code Columns Are Blank
(Doc ID 2730459.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 19.12]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 20.11 [Release 19.12 to 20.11]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When assigning values for a project code or customizing the view and adding one or more UDF Project columns, after refreshing the view the Project Code values are blank.
The Project Code values should remain visible.
The issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- In P6 Web navigate to the Projects > EPS view.
- Edit the view to include 6 or more Project Code columns, and Save the view.
- Notice that the project code columns are displaying data.
- Customize the view by adding a Project UDF, and Save the view.
- Notice that all the Project Code columns are now blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!