The "Line Item History" Menu Option Is Not Consistently Available in Menu Options
(Doc ID 2730624.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing and viewing an Payment Application type BP record, the Line Item History cannot be consistently viewed as the record is moved through the workflow. For example at End Step, the Line Item History option is not displayed in Menu Options, and it is not displayed when the user assigned to the task Accepts it. But before the user accepts the task, the Line Item History is available to be selected.
The user should be able to view Line Item History regardless of what workflow step the record is on, or whether the task has been Accepted or Undo Accept has been clicked.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to Project/Shell where the Payment App type BP is enabled.
- Go to User Mode > Logs > PayAppBP > Create new BP record.
- As the record is processed through the BP workflow, before clicking Accept Task, click Menu Options; Line Item History is displayed.
- After clicking Accept Task, Line Item History is not displayed.
- Process the record through to the the workflow to the END step.
- With the record open, click Menu Options and note that Line Item History is not displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!