Add to Purchase List Notification Hyperlink redirects to Wrong URL that breaks path to the purchase list page
(Doc ID 2730897.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : NA version, Storefront
Issue with purchase list.
For B2B users, on the product details page, can add the product to the purchase list. However, when drill down to the purchase list from the message pop-up, it is redirected to a wrong URL.
The URL "/xyz" appears twice so unable to see the purchase list.
This is the standard feature should be work as expected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to domain name https://aXXXXXXX1dev-store.occa.ocs.oraclecloud.com/
2. Login with Test credentials
3. On the Mega Menu Click on '<AlLPHA>' Category
4. The product List page appears with results and click on the product item 'X ABC 3' and it will redirect to the Product Details page.
5. On PDP page Increase the 'Quantity' field value to <Numeric_value> and 'Outdoor Unit Power' field dropdown to <Numeric_vlaue>
6. Then navigate to 'Add to Purchase List' button and click on 'items to be purchased' in the dropdown.
7. A notification appears as "X ABC 3 has been added to your Items to be purchased"
8. On the same notification, there is a hyperlink "Items to be purchased" click on it
9. It will redirect to the 'PurchaseList' page which has the URL as (https://axxxxxxxc1dev-store.occa.ocs.oraclecloud.com/xyz/xyz/purchaseList/gl752722)
10. Notice the '/xyz/xyz/' added twice, which is a wrong URL, which is why unable to see the saved 'purchase list(wish list)'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document