PRC:PO Tax Display Issue in UI for Imported Purchase Orders
(Doc ID 2730913.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Total tax is not getting displayed on the PO when it is created from the FBDI process.
- This issue is seen only when the customer have upgraded to 20D release
- Customers who uses the Third party Tax integrations(Vertex,Avalara etc) for calculating the taxes on Purchasing documents
- Purchase Documents were created using the FBDI process
- Tax is getting calculated and is correctly showing in “View Tax Details” at line level
To have Total Tax calculated at header level for imported POs
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Purchase Order through batch import (Process : Import Orders).
2. See that Total Tax is not calculated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document