Issue Date Value in Upload Attachment Window Changes Once File Is Attached
(Doc ID 2731146.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 19.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 19.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Unifier 188.8.131.52
When uploading attachments in Business Process (BP) records and adding a date in the Issue Date field in the upload screen, once the attachment is uploaded the date changes to the day before. For example, if a user adds the date of 5/27/20, once the attachment is uploaded, the date changes to 5/26/20.
The date value should not change from what the user selected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to Unifier
- Navigate to a BP that allows attachments
- Create a new record, click on attachments tab on right and click on paper clip button > browse to open Upload screen
- Browse to a file to upload, select a file and click open
- Double click on the Issue Date field and select a date
- Click on Upload button and notice that the attachment tab shows the issue date as one day earlier.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document