P6 Project Code Values Are Showing as <NO VALUE> In Primavera Analytics
(Doc ID 2731313.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Analytics Cloud Service - Version 19.12 and later
Primavera Analytics - Version 19.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In P6 after assigning Project Code values to P6 projects and running the ETL, some of the values are not appearing in Primavera Analytics.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Assign Project Code values to several projects
2. Verify the code is mapped correctly in the Primavera Analytics Admin
3. Ensure the projects are published and the global publication jobs are run
4. Run the ETL and verify it completes successfully
5. In Analytics create a new analysis using the Primavera Activity Subject Area with the fields Project Id, Project Name and the project code
6. Some of the projects may show a value while others show <NO VALUE>
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document