Office 365: One Appointment Always Shows as "Error generating the Payload" in Sync Errors Section on Side Panel
(Doc ID 2731483.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion CX Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 11.13.20.07.0, Outlook 365
One user is seeing one appointment XYZ record with error in side panel.
User records are getting synced into Sales Cloud (Office 365 monitor does not show errors).
When user tries to resolve errors and edit the record, he sees message "404"
User wants to clear this error record from the side panel.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open side panel > sync icon shows error
2. Click on Resolve error.
3. "<XYZ>" appointment is showing in Error tab. Opening the record shows "Error generating the Payload"
4. Click on Edit > 404 error shows up.
1) This is a one-off issue on one appt. Appointments created in Outlook are syncing fine to Sales Cloud.
2) Steps on how the record was created and shared to SalesCloud: Record was created in Outlook, user is not clear how exactly it was shared to Sales Cloud.
4) Appointment IS present in both Sales Cloud and Outlook, it is showing as Shared in Outlook
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document