Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud: In Release 20D: ORA_PSC_OIC_PCS_USER Does Not Exist.
(Doc ID 2731506.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Question1.In Release 20D, why role: ORA_PSC_OIC_PCS_USER is missing ? It should be in the hierarchy of CUSTOM_PSCR_OIC_PROXY_USER and it is not available to add to the hierarchy.
After completing following steps,as per Release 20D IMPORTANT Actions and Considerations, user do not find the ORA_PSC_OIC_PCS_USER role, which they supposed to add to the CUSTOM_PSCR_OIC_PROXY_USER role.
- Clear the cache before Log in to FSM.
- Log in to FSM and run the Security Setup Job.
- When that's done, go to security console.
- Look up role CUSTOM_PSCR_OIC_PROXY_USER.
- Read custom role documentation at https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/public-sector-compliance-regulation-common/20d/pssci/managing-roles.html#task_CreatingCustomRolesForPublicSectorComplianceAndRegulation.
- Edit the role CUSTOM_PSCR_OIC_PROXY_USER and go to the Hierarchy step.
- Search for ORA_PSC_OIC_PCS_USER within the current hierarchy.
- Assuming you don't find it as part of the hierarchy, click the Add button and try to add ORA_PSC_OIC_PCS_USER to the hierarchy.
Question2:If this role is not coming to user until 21A, why is it included in 20D documentation?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document