New DocumentFilter with between operator is overwritten with values in column prompt with equal operator
(Doc ID 2731924.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ON Fusion Applications 11.13.20.04.0 in Development SaaS Environment:
Custom OTBI analysis is not showing data as expected.
OTBI analysis is showing data for value('229001') selected in 'Natural account segment code' prompt.
OTBI analysis should not show data for value('229001') selected 'Natural account segment code' prompt as customer applied between filter in analysis on 'Natural Account Segment code' column using between operator range from 800000 to 999999.
1. Login to OTBI
2. Click on 'New' -> select 'Analysis'.
3. Select 'General Ledger - Transactional balances real time' subject area.
4. Pull required columns and apply below filters.
a. COA and period set name filters with equal operator.
b. AsiaGL_NaturalAccount FAD filter with 'Begins' with operator.
c. Natural account segment code filter with between operator from 800000 to 999999.
5. Create dashboard prompts with required columns and equal operator in 'Natural Account Segment Code' column.
6. Select values in all the prompts and '229001' in 'Natural account segment code' prompt.
7. Click apply and check results.
8. Report will show data for '229001'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document