Scheduler Issue in RMB v2701 After Time Zone Changes
(Doc ID 2731954.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On ORMB Cloud environment using RMB v2701, Scheduler issue occurs after time zone changes.
After doing time zone settings in ORMB, the below issues are observed in the scheduler:
1. Scheduler jobs are not running successfully. It is throwing error and showing old time zone. Refer TS:1 below.
2. I have created new job and chain. But that job is also throwing error. Refer TS:2 below.
Scheduled job should be running successfully.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Time zone setting (execute below):
2. Find all global attribute (run below):
SELECT * FROM all_scheduler_global_attribute;
3. Create new time zone (Go to Admin Menu > Time zone
4. Update Time zone in Installation Option
5. Set ouaf.database.session.setInstallationTimeZone = true in all spl.properties file of environment
6. TS:1 > Execute existing scheduler job after time zone setting:
Configuration for this scheduler job:
- Scheduler Program
- Scheduler Chain
- Scheduler Job
- Go To Scheduler Jobs (Menu > Batch Management > Scheduler Job)
- Search for Scheduler Job and click on Submit
- Navigate To Scheduler Job Monitor (Menu > Batch Management > Scheduler Job Monitor)
- Scheduler Job Monitor shows jobs in progress status
- Click on Details button
- Error is shown and Run start date is showing old time zone
7. TS:2 > Create new Scheduler job:
Configuration for this Scheduler Job:
- Scheduler program
- Scheduler Job
- Batch control > Next Batch number is 1
- No batch job entry is present
- Submit job by clicking on Submit button.
- Go to Scheduler Job monitor > Job is in progress status
- Click on Details Button
- Error is shown
- When checked batch job entry there is one entry which is in pending status.
- Cancel this job by clicking on Cancel button.
- In the confirmation box, Click on Ok button and it showed an error message which was not expected
- After clicking on Ok button in the error message box, Checked batch job entry again and Batch status is still PENDING
8. So updated status from back end
9. Submit batch job again and it is not started now.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot complete new Batch runs and it is impacting the testing process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document