Fusion Global HR: Some Employees are Unable to View/Update Their Demographic Data
(Doc ID 2732103.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some employees are not able to Add & Edit their Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity data which is held on the Demographic region of the Personal Details New Responsive UI page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login as an Employee whose record was created in Fusion HCM.
2) Navigate: Me > Quick Actions > Personal Details.
3) The Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity fields are displayed, and Employees can add or update the data.
4) Login as an Employee whose record was migrated to Fusion HCM.
5) Navigate: Me > Quick Actions > Personal Details
6) The Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity fields are not displayed, which is incorrect behavior.
7) Login as an HR Super User.
8) Navigate: My Client Groups > Person Management > Search for the employee in Step 4 > Click on Actions > Personal and Employment > Person
9) In the Legislative Information region click on Edit > Correct.
10) The Correct Gender and Marital Status page is displayed.
11) Click on the View More Details link.
12) Add the Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity data.
13) Click on the OK button. Click on the Submit button.
14) Log back in as the employee in Step 4.
15) Navigate: Me > Quick Actions > Personal Details
16) The Employee can now see the Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity fields.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document