Fusion Global HR: Inactive Manager Name Is Not Populated In RUI Up On Editing and Error shows
(Doc ID 2732111.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inactive manager is not populated in Responsive UI of Change Manager action upon editing the record, while it does appear in the Classic UI from Person Management page
You can replicate the issue by following the navigation: Change Manager > Search the employee > Edit the Matrix manager.
1. Classic UI: Person Management > Search for the employee with inactive Matrix Manager > Employment
- can see the Matrix manager who is inactive as of xx/xx/2020
- manager with assignment Exxxx - Inactive - Payroll Eligible - type = Matrix Manager
2. Responsive UI: Change Manager > search the employee > Edit the Matrix manager
- cannot see the Matrix Manager populated when in Edit mode. Hence the system is throwing a mandatory field error when trying to delete and submit.
- the Matrix Manager is showing in View mode
- but when trying to Edit and Delete the Matrix Manager an Error is showing:
Attribute ManagerAssignmentId in AssignmentSupervisorDEO is required
Attribute ManagerId in AssignmentSupervisorDEO is required.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document