Missing Employee On The Extract File Using The Export File Using CSV File
(Doc ID 2732168.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Costing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.20.01.0 version, Manage Project Costs-Allocate Project Costs
One of the employee was not found on the Mass Export of Manage Labor Costing Override
Same employee was currently on the system using the extract file using CSV.
While doing Mass Export of Manage Labor Costing Override, all employees should be displayed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to apps
2. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance
3. Task Pane > Search > Search Field > Manage Labor Costing Override
4. Click the Actions Dropdown > Export to CSV File
5. Click the Create New
6. Click the Submit Button
7. Wait until the process is complete and download the CSV File.
8. The Employee is still missing on the Exported File.
This feature used by the business to allowed them to upload and import Override Cost Labor.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document