Overlapping Fields Based on Length of User ID on Order Dates Dialog
(Doc ID 2732466.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Depending on the User ID length, the Order Dates pop-up window does not wrap User ID, and as a result, the 'Originally Approved' field overlaps with the Approval Date.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Query ORDHEAD and select two Orders:
- The first Order has an ORIG_APPROVAL_ID that is 5 characters long (i.e. 'RMS01').
- The second Order has an ORIG_APPROVAL_ID greater than 5 characters long (i.e., an email address).
2. Navigate to Orders and enter the 1st Order.
3. Open the Order; on the Orders tab, navigate to More Actions -> Order Dates.
4. Note there are no issues with the spacing within the Order Dates dialog (no overlap of fields occurs).
5. Repeat Steps 2-3 for the 2nd Order.
6. Note there are issues with the spacing; 'Originally Approved' overlaps with the original approved date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document