Fusion Global Payroll: Unable To Trace Custom Element Fast Formula
(Doc ID 2732704.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.20.04.0 version, Global Payroll
User defined a custom FF for Basic Deduction Input Value of non-recurring information element "XYZ"as direct and indirect results. However the custom FF is not present in the GMFZT log and is not returning any debugging messages in the GMFZT log of the Quickpay
Debugging messages added in custom FF should be present in the log of the Quickpay
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an information element with multiple inputs values on of the them (ABC) marked as SPECIAL_OUTPUT
2. Add direct and indirect results for Basic Deduction Input Value
3. Add debug message for the corresponding FF
4. Run Quickpay with login set to GMFZT
5. Element has been processed but there is no output generated for Basic Deduction and no Message and Even the LOG Statement is not Generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document