Fusion Compensation: TCS: Total Compensation Statement Is not Displayed for Some Employees and for Others the Statements Displays the Html Tags
(Doc ID 2732868.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Compensation - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Some employees are not able to see the Total Compensation Statement (TCS).
2. Some employees are seeing the Total Compensation Statement output displayed with HTML Tags.
1. Expect all employees to be able to see their Total Compensation Statement.
2. Expect all employees to be able to see the correct information on the Total Compensation Statement without the HTML Tags.
1. Navigate to Me > My Compensation.
2. Navigate to My Client Groups > Compensation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document