FUN-720257 Intercompany Provider Account Issue
(Doc ID 2733153.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Journals and Intercompany
FUN-720257 Intercompany Provider Account issue
Receiving the following error message when creating an intercompany transaction. The intercompany transaction failed approval because a provider intercompany account couldn''t be generated based on the intercompany balancing rules. (FUN-720257)
Have checked the following setup;
- Provider and Receiver Balancing Segment Values enabled
- Provider and Receiver Intercompany Segment Values enabled
- Intercompany Natural Account Values enabled
- Active Intercompany Balancing Rules in place where Source=None, Category=None and Transaction Type=Others
- Active Intercompanny Balancing Rule and Reciprocal in place
- Intercompany Approval Rule (FinFunTransactionApproval) in place
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document