StoreDay Audit Screen Message Should Contain More Information
(Doc ID 2733682.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Storeday audit screen message should contain more information which user logged the store-day.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Customer order is fulfilled against warehouse location with multiple items.
- Navigate to tasks--> Store Day Audit.
- Select a store/business day and hit search.
- Click on the selected the store day.
- Open another session and perform the same action for store-day.
- Notice that the generic warning message "The select Store Day is currently being used by another user or process and cannot be modified at this time. Try again later".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document