Fusion Global HR -Employee role gives quick action access to My Client Group
(Doc ID 2733822.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User has a custom employee role %_PER_EMPLOYEE_ABSTRACT_CUSTOM. The role is providingl access on My Client Groups quick actions
Issue was described as bellow:
1. User Seeded employee role with view all security profile has access under ME-> employment related quick actions
2. A custom data role is created based on Payroll Administrator role - SECURITY_TEST_-_GLOBAL_PAYROLL_ADMINISTRATOR_DATA (Inherited - ORA_PAYROLL_ADMINISTRATOR_JOB)
3. The user having only the data role from 2 will have access to my client group - Compensation, payroll related quick action -> everything works fine
4. Now we add the seeded employee role to the same user.
User will have now 2 roles -Seeded EMPLOYEE and SECURITY
5. When logged in user will have unwanted access under my client group.
All the employment category from ME will be visible under My Client Group.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document