Widget Loses Configuration Value After Saving
(Doc ID 2734240.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Widget - lost data when saving more than one row at a time
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Go to Admin
2) Select Home Layout and Go to Categories widget
3) Go to widget Setting and Click "Add Rows" two times
4) Fill out the values and Click Save
6) Now open the Save widget again and go to setting
7) The latest value you added is two rows but it saved only one row
Note : Use the widget which has a configuration setting of type "multiKeyValuePairsType".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document