User Defined Report Scheduled to Run on a Set Schedule Fails Intermittently
(Doc ID 2734893.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some scheduled User Defined Report (UDR) jobs result in the following error message in the Saved Results for the UDR. The issue seems to be intermittent; some of the same UDR's that previously displayed an error for their scheduled run will then run successfully the next time.
~/UnifierRepo/projectSource/XXXX/YYYYMM/DD/X111XX22-XX3X-1234-567X89X1234X.xml (No such file or directory)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier Environment.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the issue has been reported to be occurring.
- Go to User Mode > Reports > User-Defined and select for the problem UDR.
- View the Saved Results tab in the preview pane and note that there is an Error for the event.
- Double click the PDF output, which displays the Error message referenced above for a specific run date.
- For the same report, the subsequent run a day or two later is successful.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!