When Editing BP Standard Log Layouts In uDesigner, the Changes Are Not Being Reflected In the Actual BP Log View
(Doc ID 2735286.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Unifier environment Administrator recently changed a Business Process (BP) Standard Log such that some column widths were edited to change the number of pixels. For example from 200 pixels to 100 pixels wide. The BP changes were saved and deployed in the Stage environment. They were displayed correctly in Stage and thus pushed to Production. The BP Standard log columns that were changed to 100 pixels were not displayed as expected in production. Upon review of the Standard Log settings in Production the Standard Log column was confirmed to be 100 pixels in the settings.
The Standard Log column width configured in uDesigner was expected to be displayed in the same number of pixels as set in uDesigner for that BP.
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to Company Workspace > uDesigner > Business Processes > PayAppBP > Log > Standard > Open BP Log > Layout tab.
- Note that at least one column width was changed from 200 pixels to 100 pixels.
- Navigate to Project/Shell where the BP has been deployed > PayAppBP > The BP log page opens.
- Note that Standard Log column does not seem to be 100, but seems more likely it is still 200 as it was before the change.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document